Monday, April 14, 2008

till july..

I am on the bus to oxford now and some stupid van jus crashed the bus rear window hahaha ok it was really quite lame tho not too dangerous then another bus came to give us his mirror LOL anyway..

I muz say this visit back has been rather hushed hushed and rushed etc and yeah sorry that I didnt get to meet most of u muggers out there (doesnt help tt my break timing is one of the worst arnd eh) but yeah to those whom I saw/smsed, it's nice even to message ppl hahaha esp since it;s so ex to sms in uk (one sms costs 30cents :S) so yeah hope everyone is doing alright!

ok shall keep this one short because i m quite tired anyway oh I jus saw JUNLI! haha she's become more ditsy! (ok i don knoe how to spell tt but yeah) hahaha damn funny la our dear boss! Boss is gg to study harder than me so tt she cant top ucl psych :D:D anyway i m banning myself from msn this term so yeah always welcome mails to my inbox :D:D

TC!

Welfare!

No comments: