Saturday, April 26, 2008

hello :)

Ok I dont understand yowie's comment. is tt ur brother running for mt captain? HAHA

anyway i m sorrrryyyy boss it was my typo error: U R GG TO TOP UCL PSYCHOLOGY OKAY? hahaha it's like e worst typo error ever lol anyway, if u guys bother to tag, why dont u post an entry n update on ur life?

haha ok since this is like my blog anyway, let me tell u abt my life story! week 1 of sch has passed, i have been back at oxford for 2 weeks already, somehow it feels tt i ahve been back for longer hmmm oh wells anyway i had collections which didnt goo tooooo badly so i wont fail. wheee i was talking to one of e 2nd yrs (lizhan's bro haha) n he was like how is term gg? shd b ok rite? (he meant, will get first class rite?) ><

yeah i will get stressed soon. then again i m damn slack now, not much motivation despite msn ban. ah wells life has been good to me so far la i jus came back from singapore christian fellowship jus now n they r plannign a singapore night at some church next fri so i will b helpign out with cookin lol

OH and i THINK i shd b gg italy n germany this late june. keepps fingers so badly crossed tt it will go jus fine. i m gg to book the stuff by late next week (maxmax) and yeah then hopefully can go roadtrip too then hopefully can come by latest mid july.WHEEEE

i heard med results r out? r they? hmmm noone emailed me abt med results n all u idiot med ppl out there, with the nice exception of chinghui :), never email me after ur exams r over! wa laooo so insincere rite tsktsk too busy having fun after exams lor this is seriously unacceptable grrr oh wells none of u r visiting oxf anyway so yeah wadever lor haha ok i m being an ass as usual, cant wait for mor ehome food! i m getting sick of uk food, again

ok la i m gg to do some bedtime reading n sleep liao. ok maybe i will jus sleep since it;s almost 1am. tomo my college got ball. it's like this massive event once every 2 yrs tt cost 80 pounds which i think is damnnnn ex n i m not gg but all my college frens r so by now, i m feeling kinda regretful abt it ah wells gg to camp at another fren;s place tomo so yeah i m gg to mug tomo! hahha ok mr mugger me needs to really live up to my name n pwn the other ppl here :P

okie good night ppl. stop tagging n start blogging HERE :)

No comments: