Saturday, April 05, 2008

A case for defence (a bigggggg casee)

OK let me start by saying this: I am sooo happy to see entries here! hahaha finally after maybe 10 times to clicking back to this site, i see an entry! :D:D:D hahaha ok as for my defence, and a bloody big one, I have met up with guanghao charmaine n xinling who bother to make e effort to meet me! Dr Sia, wad is the probability tt u will bother to meet me huh u r totally drowned in ur studies tt u prob don even knoe tt i m back before I sent u A MESSAGE! HA! DEFEND URSELF! haha n i have met kwan in church, meeting chas n hopefully matt after church, i have met senthil on a one-on-one date tooo! and opther than dat for the past 1.5 weeks, i have been an incredibly guai boy and been chauffeuring my parents arnd (and not getting excited over the p plate- in fact my 2nd sis got quite sian of the thing (my 5th sis uses it haha) tt she took off the triangle :P:P

Anyway i really hope tt the guys can meet up to play soccer, but what are the chances rite.. sigh see see I wanna meet up with the guys lor but u guys r just so busy n not want to meet me, what to do? hahaha and in college, i hang out with guys 100% of the time u know! even if got girls, it's a big grp le! I have guai guio zi xin! (wait a min tt makes it sound like i m guilty but wadever la) but u see, the moment i say this, u stupid idiots will go on the opposite extreme n jack me again, so why bother to defend myself against such blasphemy (ehh new vocab :P)

anyway as to all u muggers out there, i rmb abt 13 nus medicine students so to (starting from the guys) abhi bryon kwan hanloong jonny koo ced ilman sch zain xinyi amy licia (ok pls don kill me if i missed anyone by mistake) GOOD LUCK!!!! and special hi goes out to the ppl who will prob check this i.e KANGYA: too bad u r prob too busy to meet me but it's ok kbox is a must in july! to JUNLI: see u on sunday! to JUST (actually i m jus guessing becuz u posted smthing before haha): hope the next 4 weeks pass by sooon! to YOWIE: y did u run away to india???????? to WESLEY: hope army's not eaten u up too much! to DAtou: stop advertizing for ur agency all the time!

haha ok i m rambling. i m supposed to ahve slept at 633pm uk time i.e 133 am singapore time! if not i cant wake up tomo ><><) so yeah email me if u r free tho this time round I will be quite busy. if u r coming to oxf, which u stupid idiots wont >< loook for me :P i will have lunch with u! n if u r lucky, i will bring u to punting! that means rafting with a technique haha as long as u don fall into the waters i.e i collapse the raft, we shd be fine :P

yawns. ok good night.

No comments: