Sunday, April 06, 2008

a light at the end of the tunnel (a mini one :P)

I have finally figured out what the stupid rumors were about....

On 20 march, presumably the day when the first year medicine councilors ended their first bout of exams, josie aka me went to meet up with a grand total of 1 person. i mean, ONE PERSON. surprise surprise, it's a girl! wohooo! just one on one le. he's self declared chairman of her fan club somemore n he's plannign to take it international u know.... ok enuff of the nonsense, I asked one of my closest frens out becuz she, who happens to be our prom queen, was only free tt day and i was gg back to indon the next day. don't any of u stupid guys have close female frens huh?

And now for the origins of the rumors which i don knoe came out from where ( SCH u better justify urself), on that fateful day, I took the bus down to borders library because dearest zain was looking at books there (thankfully i didnt find her at anatomy section lol) and at borders I saw licia and amy and random ppl here n there! AHA!! so after 2 days of jacking (even coming from jerry my classmate!!! how the hell does such weird rumors spread? n even if it';s the case-which i will jus to prove my point the next tiem i come back, wads wrong? HAHA) I FINALLY FIGURED OUT that only askign the medicine girls out = seeing the girls in borders...

so.. the grand total of councilors i have met goes as follows (met means seeing for like 5 mins on the streets lol):

Girls: zain, licia, amy, dani, charmaine, xinling
boys: guanghao, jonny, matt, senthil, poon, charles, wesley

haha guess wad, guys beat girls! lol even i m impressed by myself.

haha anyway! round 2 aka final round of battle for medicine is next week, in which unfortunately i will noe be there to wish u guys good luck becuz i will be slogging it out back in the cold SNOWY (WTH LA i come back then it snowed there ><) city before coming back again in july, where we must have our council outings n soccer games ok? so yeah, i will ban myself from msn other than maybe my bday AHEM AHEM and yeah drop me a mail or facebk message if u r vbisiting me, which i know u idiots wont. sians. kk i m off to do some studyign haha take care ppl!

No comments: