Monday, December 21, 2009

I am dreaming, of a white, Christmas...

Hello everybody who actually comes to this blog, I am back again! haha considering it's been more than 6 mths since I posted anything, I am sureone or two of you missed my entries to entertain you guys. I am actually at the business school (in good old cold oxford) and I am supposed to be studying! But of course i m epicly failing at doing that, and it's ok! Because I am sian and bored and a tad lonely because i have to study alone, i miss my mugging buddies of rj :(

Ok enough of depressing me, How is everyone? will be nice if u can blog here, even better if u can write me an email to spice up my depressing December. Ok la it;s not thatt bad, seeing snow is always quite fun tho the post-snow damage is quite a disaster. I hope noone else (like dani/guanghao) is getting stuck at airports or getting flights cancelled. do u know that some ppl get stuck in a tunnel from london to paris for like, 6 hrs, just because the train couldnt move because the engine breaks down? tt'slike our dearest singapore version of london eye (cant rmb wad it's called) getting jammed for 6hrs, in the dark

hai global warming. i don really know much abt copenhagen other than tt it's an epic failure, as evidenced by 8% fall in carbon permits trading. see? u know issues through financial times, so econs is actually quite a good degree, minus the saving lives part i guess. there's a gd chance i will end up working for a bank so pls dont slam me for goldman's bonuses, i kinda wish i can get that too hahahaha ok this is getting lame so i shall stop here..

i just went to look through my email account (the one tt i don check but gets council mails) and true enough the absence of poon meant no makan noobs this year! how sad right, i guess medics jus finished their exams and have a one day break so there isnt much of a moood for food trails or major meet ups. on the bright side, i will be back in er, 9 mths! haha actually i will probably work in indonesia so yeah i will make at least mthly trips to singapore, then when zhang jun is free/back since she will b back in 6mths time too, we can have major gatherings at her place again! or wadever la, pls make sure tt u try to meet me when i do come by sg, considering most of u wouldnt have seen me for like, a year?

ok back to my notes for er 30 mins before lunch time :) i m damn sad la, eating cold sandwiches because they are the cheapest and readily available options, warm meals will involve going out into the cold, which kinda defeats the purpose right? okok ciao ppl, merry christmas and happy new year 2010!! :D

No comments: