Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Guess who's back :D

Not in Sg unfortunately.. haha it's a pleasant surprise to come to the blog once in a while to find a picture uploaded, or a short blog entry, at least we knoe this blog is alive to some ppl and yeah considering some of u guys r going to meet e 29ths soon, it's been 4 yrs since we survived the torrids of heaven n hell :)

It's past 12am in oxford now and I just spent the day trying to mug, quite successfully i guess considering i have been playing for quite some time. spent a week in Junli's place btw but too bad boss is away at a christian conference, but yeah boss apparently did the Ra Ra Ra Ra Ffles!! on my last night hahaha miss hearing the cheers and match supports, but I guess I shd b able to hear it once in a while in 2 yrs time..

That's of course, if I end up going back to Sg. Quite sad la, i think this summer is mostly spent in Indonesia and not Sg, though I will try to come back and as usual force u guys to accomodate me in council gatherings! Any days in mind anyone? I wont mind a short trip away to Redang or smthing if Guanghao or someone plans :D

I think it's been like half a yr or more since my blog entry, so contrary to Denise's and Nat's beliefs, the blog is not mine lol i like going to read Chinghui's blog once in a while, always looking out for familar names and pictures and being lucky at times :) Ok la I think I shall go to bed, this being a subdued entry lol take care everyone! Havent received an email from any of u in absolute ages, but then again everyone's busy leading their lives hah enjoy going back to council camp and all e mini reunions at Chompx2

Wish I can be there :)

No comments: