Friday, January 12, 2007

Exodus in Indonesia

Hai why is our blog and yahoo groups so dead? :( anyhow to all Singaporean guys going into army (or already in there), good luck for BMT and BE A MAN! Hahaha as you can see I am obviously feeling very bored now... I just reached Pontianak, my ever quiet and peaceful hometown, about 4 hours ago and already I am feeling sian. But believe it or not, it has internet connection! Hahaha so if anyone misses me just come online in the afternoon and I think I will be online lol my mum somehow likes coming to the office so I pressume she'll drag me along to just sit and stone, so entertain me!

Oh by e way I am going to learn driving so soooon! first lesson is just an hour away.. I am starting with a manual gear though and honestly I don't think the experience of daytona and Lizhan's idiotic turbo is making me very excited as of now. But having gotten drenched in the rain for the past 2 days in Singapore, I am determined to make sure that the next time I go back to Singapore, I will have had an ASEAN license (apparently Pontianak no longer does them) and I can drive the West-ies home if we do go out for a council outing at Chompchomp! then again i think I will prefer crashing someone's house...

Ok I am so absolutely rambling and I think it is obvious that since we are unlikely to meet for the next few weeks, please talk crap here! hahaha I think I will be back once the O level results are released so tt we can go and play and drink a bit the night before the much feared A results pop out... And in response to the relatively enthusiastic response to a possible getaway I was thinking tt maybe we shd still try to plan a trip and try to include as many people as possible. One in March. One in June! because once some of us go here go there it's very difficult to get everyone to come back again :(

Alrite! I shall end my long draggy entry here by reminding everyone of 16 May 2016! haha work hard, play hard, army hard, we'll meet up for a gathering soon enuff! (maybe we shd go east coast park like last time lol time flies)

the ever bored josie

No comments: