Thursday, January 18, 2007

...

Sigh.. why doesnt anyone post any entries on our blog? :( keep bored people like me updated and with something to do le haha... anyhow I am still in my small little comfortable and boring hometown of pontianak! I have taken driving lessons as of now, gotten my driving lisence and waiting to go to jakarta next monday n try to get it converted to ASEAN lisence :)

My house is getting renovated! apparently the flooring is super old so it's gotta be polished and the ground floor is in a total mess as of now. but it's quite funny becuz the workers had to put some glue to be dried up overnight and I actually saw lizards on the floor, motionless, becuz the glue got stuck onto them and basically they cant move at all wahahahaha

Okay that sounds quite evil... but I am feeling extremely bored now and I cant wait for the tennis lesson to begin in abt half an hour. it's quite cheap actually but the coach is a money-faced guy so i got quite pissed off by his greediness:( I think i am really running out of things to write so somebody pls say/plan smthing! :) tata hope e girls are finding joy in their work n e guys r becoming men in army :P

Josie

No comments: