Friday, September 14, 2007

the road ahead

June 10 2007

That was the last time any councilor last had an entry here. Slightly more than 2 years have passed since the picture at the top right hand corner was 1st taken. the years gone by, the experiences, the memories, are captulated in the photos tt I browse through sometimes, jus for reminiscence.

The past 9 mths have been a period where some of us have just stayed where we are, looked around our surroundings, holding on to the ppl we care for, hoping tt nothign will ever change, tt time will stop, tt we will be happily stuck in this comfort zone forever. no more anxieties, no more loneliness, just being content with the state of affairs...

Those days are gone, aren't they?

I will never spend 9 mths doing nothing ever again. I will never b able to go back to RJ n relive everything again. It happened so quickly and time has just flown by and I just cannot believe I will be leaving the ppl here to go away.

I will miss u guys (n girls :P)

tt's of cuz... if u do still come here to see the blog

No comments: